- Sort by Price
$83.00The Triple LED144 Studio Kit with Stands from Bescor is built around the compact 5.5 x 6.0 x 2.0" daylight-balanced LED144 fixture which offers 25-100% dimming and optional AC, AA, or external power options. The kit includes three LED-144 lights, three universal AC adapters, frosted and tungsten conversion filters, and three 6.75' light stands.$109.95With its 70W tungsten equivalent output, the LED-70 Daylight Studio 2 Light Kit from Bescor is great way for videographers on the go to light interviews, events, or spot news. The kit includes two LED-70 Daylight fixtures, two multi-voltage AC adapters, and two 6' LS-180 light stands. The Bescor LED-70 Daylight fixture is a 6500K on-camera LED light designed to combine bright output with a compact, highly flexible form factor. Powered by six rechargeable or standard alkaline AA batteries or the included AC power adapter, the unit's 96 LEDs produce a bright, 70W tungsten equivalent beam that's fully dimmable. LED-70 Dimmable 70W Video & DSLR Light The Bescor LED-70 is an on-camera, dimmable, daylight balanced (6500°K) LED light designed to combine bright output with a compact, highly flexible form factor. Powered by either 4 standard AA batteries or an optional AC power adapter, the unit's 96 LED bulbs produce an ultra bright, 70W-equivalent beam with a reach of up to 30 feet. Suitable for both video and DSLR cameras, the LED-70 includes a clear frosted filter for softening glare as well as an amber 4300°K correction filter for shooting indoors. LED Technology LED technology offers lamp longevity, low power consumption, daylight balanced illumination and never gets hot to the touch. DC or AC Power This light utilizes 4 alkaline AA batteries or rechargeable NiMH AA batteries for its power source. With an optional 6VDC/1.5A adapter, it can also run off AC power. Wide Array The LED-70 offers a wide array of 96 individual 5mm LEDs for a wide beam that illuminates up to 30 feet. Dimmable, Ultra Cool Dimmable from 100 - 20% Amber & Frosted Filters The included 4300° amber filter provides a softer, more natural lighting effect, while a frosted clear filter helps to smooth and even the light's tone while reducing glare. Filters are easily removed from the unit's housing by sliding them in and out of the built-in filter holder. AC Adapter for LED-70 Light This AC Adapter from Bescor can be used to provide power to a Bescor LED-70 light. It features a type A plug that is compatible with type A or B power outlets. When in use, power is delivered through a 9.8' cable with a DC connector. Provides power to a Bescor LED-70 light Compatible with type A or B power outlets Delivers power through a 9.8' cable with a DC connector 100-240 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz 0.8A power input and 6 VDC ~ 1.5A power output$119.00The Field Pro FP-180S Bi-Color On-Camera 1 Light Kit from Bescor is comprised of a FP-180 variable color light, articulating mount, 74" air cushioned light stand, multi-voltage AC adapter and a metal hook for hanging the light. The stands length when fully collapsed is just 28". The FP-180's panel has 90 daylight-balanced and 90 tungsten-balanced LEDs that permit the color output to be varied from 3200 to 5400K to match prevailing light conditions or integrate seamlessly with other light sources. For further versatility a separate control allows you to adjust the light intensity from 100 - 10% without flicker at all levels. The FP-180 can be powered by 8 AA batteries, 14.4V Lithium-ion battery packs or with a multi-voltage AC adapter. A diffusion filter and orange color correction filter are included to allow you soften or adjust the color temperature of the light. The FP-180's articulating mount enables on-camera use or stand mounting via a 1/4"-20 tap in the mount's base.$129.00The LED-125 Daylight Studio 2 Light Kit from Bescor is great way for videographers on the go to light interviews, events, or spot news. The kit includes two LED-125 Daylight fixtures, two multi-voltage AC adapters, and two LS-180 light stands. The Bescor LED-125 Daylight fixture is a 6500K on-camera LED light designed to combine bright output with a compact, highly flexible form factor. Powered by six standard AA batteries or the included AC power adapter, the unit's 144 LEDs produce a bright, 125W tungsten equivalent beam that's dimmable from 25-100%. Suitable for both video and DSLR cameras, the LED-125 includes an amber colored 4300K correction filter for shooting indoors. The compact 4.5 x 1.5 x 4" light features a 1/4"-20 female thread in the shoe for stand or accessory mounting.
$149.95The Dual LED144 Studio Kit with Stands from Bescor is built around the compact 5.5 x 6.0 x 2.0" daylight-balanced LED144 fixture which offers 25-100% dimming and optional AC, AA, or external power options. The kit includes two LED-144 lights, two universal AC adapters, frosted and tungsten conversion filters, and two 6.75' light stands.$179.00The Bescor LED-95DK Dual LED Light Kit is a great way for videographers on the run to light interviews, events or spot news. Performance of the 88 LEDs been enhanced over the earlier model of the light, boosting the output to 410 lumens or the equivalent of approximately 105W. The 20 oz featherweight, 6,500K daylight-balanced fixtures have a 1/4"-20 tap for the included 78.86" stands and will take stand mounts and other accessories that match that thread. Power options include the provided 110V AC adapter or 6 optional AA batteries which provide up to 2.5 hours of run time.
- Morning Star Series LED-125 Dimmable On-Camera Light The Bescor Morning Star Series LED-125 Dimmable 125W On-Camera Light is a daylight-balanced LED light with 144 LEDs and a CRI rating 85 that is equivalent to a 125 W light. The fixture is dimmable from 100% brightness down to 25% without flicker or significant color shift. It includes a diffusion filter that will bring the color temp down to 5500K, and the included amber filter further converts the color temp to 3200K, perfect for use with tungsten lights. Featuring a cold shoe foot with a built-in 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole, the fixture provides flexible solutions for mounting to your camera. The body of the light features a cold shoe on both sides and on the top that allows you to mount other lights or accessories, not included, to the fixture. The light will run for up to 80 minutes of off six readily available AA batteries, or you can power it from an optional power supply for extended run times. Built-in cold shoes on the sides and top of the light allow you to stack additional lights or mount accessories that have a cold shoe mounting foot 144 individual 5mm LEDs produce an 125W equivalent beam Daylight balanced at 6500K Includes an amber colored-correction filter Fully dimmable from 100% to 25% Features a 75 to 80 minute run time DC 12V / .9A input jack for AC use Extremely compact dimensions Uses six AA batteries or an optional AC adapter (sold separately) Suitable for use with 12V Bescor batteries (requires CLC-125 adapter, not included)
- AC Adapter for LED 125-Series Light
This AC Adapter for LED 125-Series Light from Bescor can be used to provide power to a Bescor LED-125, LED-125K, LED-125KB, or LED-125B light. It features a type A plug that is compatible with type A or B power outlets. When in use, power is delivered to a compatible light through a 9.8' cable with a DC connector.
- Provides power to a Bescor LED-125, LED-125K, LED-125KB, or LED-125B light
- Compatible with type A or B power outlets
- Delivers power to a compatible light through a 9.8' cable with a DC connector
- 100-240 VAC ~ 50/60 Hz 0.8A power input and 12 VDC ~ 1.5A power output
$209.95The Field Pro FP-180K Bi-Color 2-Light Kit from Bescor is built around 2 FP-180 LED lamp heads with an equivalent tungsten output of 90W each. Each light includes a 74" light stand, diffusion filter, a CTO filter and a multi-voltage power supply. A small articulating shoe mount and a metal hook for hanging each light are also included. The FP-180 Bi-Color LED fixture is a compact battery-powered, on-camera light that features continuously-variable color temperature between 3,200K tungsten and 5,400K daylight balance and flicker-free output dimmable from 100 to 10%. The FP-180 can be stand or camera-mounted and has the option of running on 8 easily-sourced AA batteries, battery packs or the included multi-voltage AC adapter.$219.00A versatile bi-color lighting kit for on-location or in-the-studio applications, the FP-312S 1-Point LED Light Kit from Bescor includes 1 FP-312 LED fixture and included accessories along with 1 LS180 light stand. The FP-312 is a compact battery powered daylight/tungsten balanced on-camera LED light, which outputs a continuously variable color temperature light between 3200 and 5600K, and features a built-in dimmer that can adjust the light's output from 100 to 10%. Built into the light is an LCD panel that shows a digital readout of the brightness level, color temperature of the light, and features a battery gauge so you know how much power you have left. Included with the light is a removable four-leaf barndoor set, diffusion filter, two L-series batteries, two car charger power cords, and an AC adapter. A 1/4"-20 threaded hole allows you to mount the light to your camera's accessory shoe via the included ball adapter. You can also stack multiple FP-312 lights together using the interlocking rail system. An included soft carry case allows you to easily pack and carry your light unit, barndoors, and included accessories to and from shoots.
- Enhanced Features
- Improved form fitting diffusion filter reduces glare and can be popped out.
- Filter translucence has been recalibrated for a brighter output
- Improved filter has been designed for maximum flexibility.
- Improved face mold with multiple internal support improvements.
- All internal support posts have been reinforced on all four sides.
- The plug on the AC adapter has been reset for a smoother and steadier input and output.
- 1/4"-20 light mounting screw has been reinforced.
- More efficient circuit design.
- Redesigned dimmer system.
- Circuit board for LED bulbs re-designed. Bulbs are mounted on a mirrored reflector.
- Variable Color Temperature & Dimming
- The FP-312 features a total of 312 LEDs, and a single knob that allows you to vary the color temperature of the unit from 3200 to 5600K. A separate knob controls the dimming of the unit, with a brightness range of 100 to 10%.
- Digital Display Screen
- The dimmer and color temperature settings are controlled by analog knobs, but the digital readout on the built-in display screen allows you to match the output of other units or repeat setups. The display also incorporates a four-step battery gauge so you know how much battery power you have remaining.
- The included four-sided removable barndoors are constructed so the doors can interlock together, limiting light leak from the edges, controlling light spill, and providing directionality to your light. The side doors feature articulating leafs that provide you a fairly wide range of adjustment while still controlling light leaks from the edges of the doors.
- Although you can attach diffusion gel to the barndoors, the FP-312 incorporates a slot for the included precut diffusion sheet that can be used with or without the barndoors. The diffusion is notched, and a safety tab engages the notch to prevent it from accidentally falling out.
- The light unit features slots for two L-series batteries of any capacity, and includes two L-series batteries. The light can run on one or two batteries, or you can use the AC adapter to power the light via the power connector on the back of the unit.
$229.95The Triple LED144 Studio Kit with Stands from Bescor is built around the compact 5.5 x 6.0 x 2.0" daylight-balanced LED144 fixture which offers 25-100% dimming and optional AC, AA, or external power options. The kit includes three LED-144 lights, three universal AC adapters, frosted and tungsten conversion filters, and three 6.75' light stands.$269.95This is a set of two upgraded Bescor LED-200K light panels and stands. The upgrade has transformed these lights to include 304 5mm LEDs each. Each panel now provides a 300W equivalent output with a 5500K color temperature. When you receive these lights, you will find an "LED-300K" label on them instead of "LED-200K," but this is only to indicate that they are the upgraded version. As part of the upgrade, two orange correction filters have been included in addition to the existing soft white diffusers. The light stands offer a maximum height of 74". The two panels total to approximately 6 lb. A padded carrying case is also included.
- The light incorporates a 1/4"-20 threaded mounting hole in the bottom of the unit, and an interlocking rail system that allows you to stack units vertically or horizontally.
The Bescor FM256 Flexible Bi-Color Remote Controlled LED Studio Mat is a super lightweight 300W equivalent lighting solution. This 3200°K-5500°K studio light mat offers unparalleled flexibility, allowing you to contort the panel to fit most any space. Boasting a 90+ CRI and flicker free at 60 FPS, this light will be the staple of any studio set up. The light itself is controlled via the included 2.4G wireless remote. This wireless remote also offers the ability to create up to 4 groupings for multiple light set ups. The light includes a removable soft white diffuser, collapsible metal frame, hand grip for use with the metal frame, 24v 2a power supply, 2.4G wireless remote to control color temperature and dim percent. It also comes with a convenient nylon carry-all bag to make portability a breeze. The entire kit weighs in at a svelte 2.4 lbs including the carry bag.$319.95The AL-576K LED Studio 2-Light Kit from Bescor is a great 2 light studio solution that is designed to withstand the rigors of the road. The kit includes 2x AL-576 LED lights with, 2x AC adapters, 2x light stands, and a padded carry bag. Featuring an all metal construction each light comes with 4-way metal adjustable barndoors and U-bracket for precise positioning. Five hundred seventy-six 5mm LEDs output the equivalent of a 500W tungsten lamp with a high CRI of 90+ that is dimmable from 10-100%. Unlike tungsten lamps the LEDs are barely warm to the touch. And that, coupled with the AL-576's 9 x 9 x 1" slim form factor, allows the light to go where hotlights can't. And at only 2.9 lb per lamp head it's easily mountable anywhere too. The AL-576 is ready for world use thanks to its multi-voltage AC adapter but it also accepts 12-24 VDC batteries when mains power is not available.
- Key Features
- Two LED light panels and two stands with a max height of 74"
- 304 5mm LEDs, 300W equivalent output per panel
- 5500K color temperature
- 15-100% brightness dimmer
- Two soft white diffusers and two orange correction filters included